No obligation radon testing.
Breathing Radon Gas is essentially breathing radiation and is the #2 cause of lung cancer second only to smoking. The EPA says 1 in 3 homes has dangerous levels of Radon.
– Radon gas has no smell, taste, or color, yet it is the most common cause of lung cancer in people who have never smoked.
– Residential radon represents one of the top, if not the top, environmental risks we face today…it represents more causes of cancer deaths than all other causes such as liver cancer, bone cancer, brain cancer, melanoma cancer, and stomach cancers” Dr. Bill Fields.
– The only way to know if you have a radon problem is to test for it.
- – Radon testing is easy by request through Advanced Radon Solutions (Fill out form above).
- – If high radon levels are found, they can be reduced to be within safer limits.
Our customers love us.
We are the #1 Radon Mitigation company in Utah. We’ve been in business for 15 years and have mitigated Radon in over 400 homes as well as tested radon levels in 7000+ homes. Contact us for a radon mitigation test and estimate.
We’re always just a phone call or email away.
Our knowledgeable team can help you with any radon questions you may have.
Call us at 1-888-60-RADON or email us at email@example.com
Learn more about Radon